Dressmeoutlet is Africa's foremost fashion-focused, quality-focused and customer-centric online retailer for high-quality Fashion & Beauty Products. With over 5,000 products to shop from, we retail various sophisticated styles from premium designers globally with over 40% of products retailed on Dressmeoutlet manufactured within Africa.
- Relevant experience with a thorough understanding of garment finishing, women's wear design, pattern drafting, garment cutting, beading, and machine operations.
- Must have a First Degree in any field and must be fluent in English and Computer applications.
- Must be able to grow and develop within the manufacturing unit at Dressmeoutlet.
- The excellent learning environment for solid professional and personal growth
- Company laptop, phone and other accessories necessary for work input/output
- Annual company-growth/individual performance-based bonuses
- Flexible Minimum Working Hours.
- The mandatory company paid training and courses
- Personal employee handbook & full-time contract after 6 months of dedicated high performance
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique, non-traditional, indigenous, high growth company.
- Other high-performance-based perks such as 20% employee discounts, product freebies, event invitations, and free snacks/tea during working hours.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae. The position you are applying for Must be stated in the subject field.
- The body of the email must contain your cover letter/ personal summary on why you qualify for the position.
- Interviews will be conducted within one or two weeks of job posting and furthermore on a rolling basis. If you do not receive any communication from Dressmeoutlet within one month, consider your application unsuccessful but on file to be considered for future positions.
- Thank you and we look forward to welcoming fresh super-smart leaders on-board team Dressmeoutlet.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.