ARM is a leading group of companies situated in Nigeria with branches scattered across the country. ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Negotiation, drafting and implementation of the terms of agreements in all business contracts and agreements.
- Legal advisory on contracts, Masters Service Agreements, and Service Level Agreements.
- Liaison with service providers, external legal advisers, and government agencies.
- Regulatory reporting and SLA Monitoring
- Liaison with all regulatory bodies as well as maintaining relationships with relevant legal bodies and trade associations.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations by National Pension Commission and other relevant regulatory agencies.
- Supporting the implementation of the Anti-Money Laundering policy, governance frameworks and the overall execution of financial returns rendition to the Financial Intelligence Unit.
- Preparing the Compliance Grid detailing legislation and regulations impacting the Company’s operations
- Developing and implementation of compliance risk management plans
- Continual compliance risk assessment of company practices together with the development of internal policies and procedures, compliance training and protocols
- Monitoring, creating awareness and review of Compliance Policies
- Tracking/Logging all compliance related correspondence between the stakeholders i.e. PenCom, the Client, and the Company.
- Review of client benefit payments & Compliance Report Monitoring
- Following up on the progress of implementation of recommendations and commitments to National Pension Commission and other regulators.