- Manage and retain relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Increase clients’ base nationwide.
- Understand the target markets and their dynamics, including the industry and its key players.
- Constant review of business proposals, website and social media platforms.
- Identify and map business strengths and customer needs.
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Report on successes and areas needing improvements.
- Periodic reporting.
- Be a graduate of Marketing or any of social and management sciences from a recognized higher institution in or outside Nigeria. A post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Possess a minimum of 7 years’ cognate experience, preferably in private security sector.
- Membership of recognized marketing professional bodies will be an added advantage.
- Proven ability to negotiate.
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy.
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
- Proficiency in computer applications especially Microsoft office, PowerPoint.
- Conversant with the trends in ICT and how they can positively impact the organization’s sales growth.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Analytical mind and knowledge of research and development.