- Supporting the accountant department, performs general accounting support, posting into the accounting system. Completes daily revenue, cash reconciliations.
- Assists account manager with month end close process ensuring all entries are posted timely and accurately to facilitate the month end reporting deadlines.
- Assist with reconciling of all bank statements and departmental records.
- Assist with ensuring all accounting processes are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assists with special projects as required.
- Also acts as back up for other finance roles as needed, such as completing daily flash reporting, issuing invoices, processing PO’s, assisting with the daily voucher reconciliation process.
Other skills essential for the role are:
- Ability to highlight problems and come up with a selection of viable options to discuss the best solution
- Ability to demonstrate confidence to liaise directly with stakeholders and when to seek advice from Manager.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree/HND in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Relevant work experience.
- Good Knowledge of accounting principles and standards
- Ability to use QuickBooks software or sage 50
- Good knowledge of Microsoft excel and word
- Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.