Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited - We are on a Quest to build a thriving business in the Oil and Engineering Industry. Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited is a value-driven company offering full-service in oil and gas, as well as engineering service. We offer engineering, design, procurement, steel and fabrication services as well as provide customized integrated services specific to clients, to include cost-effective delivery.
- Assists account manager with month end close process ensuring all entries are posted timely and accurately to facilitate the month end reporting deadlines.
- Assist with reconciling of all bank statements and departmental records.
- Assist with ensuring all accounting processes are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assists with special projects as required.
- Also acts as back up for other finance roles as needed, such as completing daily flash reporting, issuing invoices, processing PO’s, assisting with daily voucher reconciliation process.
Other skills essential for the role are:
- Ability to highlight problems and come up with a selection of viable options to discuss best solution
- Ability to demonstrate confidence to liaise directly with stakeholders and when to seek advice from Manager.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree/HND in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Not less than 2 year(s) work experience.
- Good Knowledge of accounting principles and standards
- Ability to use QuickBooks software or sage 50
- Good knowledge of Microsoft excel and word
- Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.