Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited - Our client in retail industry, seeks the service of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position above.
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise in all our locations
- Managing the fleet of the organization
- Supervising the operations of the drivers and facility workers daily
- Supervising the maintenance of office facilities and equipment, as well as all aspects of Ebenezer House e.g. Fire extinguisher, generator etc.
- Ensuring that all assets of the company and their values are protected
- Conducting research on prospective vendors, where necessary
- Coordinating security training and discussing loss prevention, fraud and safety awareness
- Conducting investigations, interrogations and interviews usually in cooperation with human resources
- Maintaining and managing the security equipment and gadgets like CCTV, webcams, alarms etc.
- Coordinating with law enforcement authorities in enforcing crime prevention measures; investigate and observe any criminal activity around the premise
- Generating reports of incidents of theft, burglary or support staff conflict and submit them to human resources for consideration
- Coordinating airport protocols for Staff, Directors and Foreign guests
- Developing standard procedures to prevent incidents and accidents
- Providing support in operational compliance and safety awareness
- Identify accident trends and recommend safety solutions
- B.Sc. or an equivalent qualification in related discipline
- Minimum 6 years cognate experience
- Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications
- Sound Knowledge of Security Awarenes
- Experience in facility and fleet management
- Attention to details.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.