Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one-third of the world's population.
The primary function of the Asset Manager is to manage administration, operations/logistics and reporting aspects of Asset Management Function in a managed services contract. The Asset Manager will be responsible for:
- Asset procurement planning
- Asset delivery, disposal and removal
- Warehouse operations
- Regular reports, communication and coordination with cross functional teams/users
- Implement company process, tools,
- Conduct and support company audits
- Risk management and control
- Work with the Procurement team in preparing contract documents and specifications; obtain competitive tenders, quotations, estimates.
- Manage logistics - shipping documents, logistic fees, custom clearance, track internal transportation, monitor and receive goods & services delivery and ensure QA check is thoroughly carried out before acceptance of good & services.
- Ensuring IT Asset documents are maintained and requests are fulfilled timely according to the SLA standard defined
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports on matters relating the asset management to assist in management planning, life cycle costing and business planning, budget preparation, etc.
- Adhere to customer service standards and monitor performance to ensure targets and standards are met.
- Investigate issues of compensation, complaints and insurance claims, preparing necessary reports and settlement of claims.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline such as Business, Finance or accounting. Master’s degree is an advantage.
- Minimum of Six (6) years proven work experience preferably in Supply Chain and Logistics domain.
- Experience in IT service management with at least three (3) years in a supervisory position.