- Reports to: Sales Operations Manager
- Supervising: Warehouse Managers, Outreach Officers
- Location: As assigned
Review and Supervise the activities of Warehouse Managers in the region:
- Conduct a fortnightly inventory count audits on every warehouse in the region.
- Ensure processes and procedures are adhered to in all warehouses in the region.
- Resolution of any issues/challenges faced by warehouses in the region and escalate to Sales Operations Manager if needed.
Financial Inclusions and Farmers Registration:
- Registration of farmers and documentation on the workbench and any other designated platform.
Input Planning and Disbursement Reporting/Reconciliation:
- In charge of input planning in a location which includes registration of farmers, meeting with cooperative heads and lead
- Robust outreach of location and conversion of farmers to turn up for spot sales and storage in the warehouse.
- Lead and coordinate all farmer’s registration and report the same as quickly as possible.
- Drive and own loan repayment in location.
Stock Quality and Quantity Assurance:
- Ensuring correctness of all stock in the warehouse.
- Ensuring the quality and quantity of stock stored/aggregated in the warehouse.
- Accuracy and timeliness in reporting transactions. Including posting on all platforms as required.
- Accurate and timely mid and end month reports.
- Reviews daily all the transactions submitted for payment.
- Other duties: Participate in ad-hoc projects and perform other activities as may be assigned