- Deliver the monthly sales targets.
- Achieve availability of our products in wholesale and retail outlets that is at the same level of our main competitors.
- Work with our dealers and retailers to activate our products at the point of sale.
- Identify, create and execute opportunities with dealers/retailers to increase sell-in/sell-out.
- Supervise, coach and train the team on the job to better sell and merchandize our products.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide weekly/monthly sales forecasts for the assigned territory.
- Execute the sales and marketing plan for the territory as agreed with the Region Sales Manager.
- Develop strong relationships and close collaboration with all dealers.
- Monitor dealers’ turnover and stocks on a weekly basis and ensure that our SKUs are available and that the dealers reach their monthly targets.
- Develop and execute action plans in case the dealer falls behind on his/her monthly target.
- Identify and recruit new customers, both, in wholesale.
- Remit all cash collected on behalf of the dealer to the dealer without fail.
- Raise orders and invoices; confirm dealer’s payment for new orders.
- Co-ordinate with the Logistics/Warehouse team to ensure that goods are delivered within 24 hours.
- Manage, control and secure assets (like vans assigned to dealers, POS materials, etc).
- Ensure the disciplined execution of the SR’s daily/weekly call plan.
- Keep track of actual calls versus calls scheduled; productive calls versus actual calls made.
- Ensure that SRs perform daily reconciliation of dealer stocks sold through redistribution.
- Develop and execute a training plan for the team (together with the Region Sales Manager).
- Monitor the team’s performance and provide feedback to them on a regular basis.
- Work together with representatives from the community to enhance our reputation.
- Work together with the Marketing team to execute and track activities in the territory.
- Monitor activities of beverage competitors (trade and consumer pricing, promo schemes, new products, etc.)
- Minimum of HND with 5 years experience in Sales; preferably in Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- Building a sales plan for the territory (customer/outlet mapping, call/route plan, volume planning).
- Proficiency in executing “Steps of the Call” and in building strong relationships with customers.
- Must posses good analytics and computing skills.
- Information tracking, analysis and preparing for presentation.
- Planning and organizing.
- Exerting personal influence for initiating action steps and execution of plans.
- Decision-making and demonstrating self-confidence.
- Strong customer focus and negotiating skills.
- Applicant must not be above 35 years.