The requirement is for a suitably qualified Architectural technician / Trainee with experience working on construction sites. The successful candidate should be available to start work immediately and will be expected to report to work (in Ajah) between the hours of 9am and 5pm, Monday - Friday, and sometimes on Saturdays (10am - 2pm).
Main responsibilities will include:
* Design and production related work mostly using Autodesk Revit.
* Oversight / Supervision on our construction sites.
* Liaising with subcontractors and suppliers.
* Market research and procurement of goods as required.
In addition, the candidate should possess the following skills:
* Comfortable use of Autodesk Revit, Autocad and Microsoft office tools (Word and Excel)
* Ability to communicate in both English and Yoruba.
* Making of physical models.
The role is being offered on the basis of an initial 3 month fixed term contract with the potential for an extension / coversion into a full time position. Salary on offer is competitive and will be supplemented by other basic allowances.
Suitably qualified candidates applying for this role should do so by submitting a CV and a portofolio of previous work / experience. All applications MUST also include a cover letter demonstrating clearly how the candidate meets the requirements for the role, as well as salary expectations.