Our company, which started operations in the year 2000, provides practical solutions to house finishing products in the country as well as neighbouring African countries.
The company’s objective is to be the preferred house finishing company in Nigeria and with this in mind, we would have been able to actualize our mission of being the target leader in relation to customer’s satisfaction and effectiveness.
Careers in IAP Building Solutions are focused on the strategic development of talent in line with the key business imperative of ensuring continuity through our key source of competitive advantage.
A true IAP Building Solutions staff lives our values, uses success to achieve positive change, always strives to make things better and delivers results in line with our business objectives.
Do you wish to pursue a career with us?
Kindly click the apply button immediately if you do.
The Junior Architect role will include the below activities
On-going cost analysis of maintenance and repair work
Preparation of contracts
Understand the implications of health and safety regulations
Site visits, assessments, and projections for future work
Travelling might be required at times.(expenses covered)
Skills Required for the Role:
- Must have an architectural background
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools(Excel and word)
- Must be able to produce 2d/3d drawings applications (AutoCAD /Rivet)
- Experience and understanding of window systems and composition, roofing solutions, partitions, curtain wall, cladding, automatic door, and handrails.
- Must have experience in Estimating
- Aluminium and glass experience is also very key.