Almond Pavers seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
The main responsibilities of this position are, but not limited to:
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of concrete design, measurements and aesthetics.
- Develop a relationship with contractors, builders, architectures and property owners with the focus of prospecting growth and promoting our products.
- Develop maximum sales potential out of assigned territory through competitive sales techniques and knowledge of company’s products and services.
- Captures good opportunities, negotiating business deals and meeting the needs of business customers.
- Collaborates in the development of business development by analysing customer’s needs to maximize sales.
- Use our added value service such as the design service to help gain more orders.
- Conduct strategic intelligence of our competitors
- BSC/HND in Architect /Urban and Regional Planer
- 1-3 years of experience
- Excellent communication skill, spoken and written
- Basic drawing skill and knowledge of design software
- Microsoft office etc
- Visual awareness and an eye for details