- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Make on-site visits to check on project status and report on the project
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
- AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, 3DsMax
- Team Player with good communication skills
- Use of Microsoft Office suite - Excel, Powerpoint. Microsoft Project will be an added advantage.
- Eyes for details is a must-have.
- Architect(s) with 1-2 years site experience.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.