in 1994, Oppein is Asia’s largest cabinetry manufacturer. We manufacture
high-quality kitchens, wardrobes, customized home furniture, bathroom products,
interior doors, and home furnishing, and can offer a whole-house solution for
Over the past 25 years, OPPEIN has established its core competencies in brand influences, mass customization and dynamic distribution system. We have expended 7000+ global showrooms and presented in 118 countries and regions around the world. OPPEIN has also finished 10,000+ global projects worldwide, which achieves this through our unceasing striving for perfection, and the passion to satisfy individual needs of home décor.
We are looking for a creative and inspired Architect who is capable of managing client relationships, developing and presenting design proposals, preparing implementable drawings, and specifications of furniture and cabinets to fit the clients’ requirements.
An outstanding Architect will have a keen eye for design, strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate superior technical design skills and be able to create designs that are functional, creative and sustainable.
● Meeting with clients and determining their needs and requirements.
● Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
● Developing and presenting project proposals.
● Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client's needs.
● Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications and design documents.
● Complying with safety standards and local planning regulations.
● Collaborating with other design and fabrication professionals.
● 3-5 years’ experience
● Degree in Architecture or a related field.
● Previous experience as an Architect preferred.
● Registration with ARCON will be an advantage
● Excellent technical drawing skills.
● Strong communication and project management skills.
● Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Newforma, etc.
● Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
● Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
● Strong creative and visualization skills
Interested and qualified candidates would please submit an updated CV and cover letter using the link below.