Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop detailed architectural presentation drawings.
- Develop detailed working drawings whenever required.
- Offer direction to other project consultants on contract documentation processes.
- Undertake Stage 4 project meetings whenever requested to do so.
- Implement design strategies passed down by superior.
- Undertake meetings with clients whenever requested to do so.
- Undertake presentation of designs to clients whenever necessary.
- Coach and guide junior architects and interns within the organisation,
- Continuously review activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure all relevant design and site documentation are kept up-to-date and secure
Competency and Skills Requirements
- Knowledge of trends, especially in the modern genre of architecture.
- Basic project management knowledge
- Strong work ethics.
- Exceptional design skills.
- Relationship Management skills
- Exceptional Communication & Presentation Skills
- Report Writing Skills
- A passion for excellence.
Experience and Qualification
- A first degree in Architecture. M. arch. Will be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certifications or membership with relevant professional associations will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Revitt Architetcure is a “must-have”.
- Two (2) years of experience in a related role.
- Must be conversant with challenges associated with projects in our clime.
- Result oriented and aggressive.
- Must be very sociable.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High degree of independence with objectivity and assertiveness.
- Approachable with good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with staff across all levels.
- Highly analytical with excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
Key Performance Indicators
Proficiency in Revitt
Understanding of the nuances of modern architecture
Ability to meet design presentation deadlines and project milestones.
Clients’ Satisfaction Indexes
Out-of-office (project sites and clients interface) undertakings
Design office Process Efficiency
Learning and Growth
Learning & Development Initiatives