- Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications and software
- Providing technical support to teams within the organization, and to external clients when required
- Assisting with systems integrations
- Managing ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Identifying and resolving technical issues
- Managing coordination at a local and international level where required
- Delivering regular and customized training to teams within the business
- Preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organization’s systems
- Developing reports for teams across the business.
- Candidates are expected to have both business skills and technical IT knowledge, and the ability to manage multiple high-level tasks under pressure.
- Ability to troubleshoot network links.
- Basic systems admin knowledge.
- Setup web servers (IIS).
- Basic knowledge of SQL server.
- Setup and deployment of SQL server (back up and restoration of DB’s).
- Ability to understand and deploy software.
- Basic programming skills.
- Knowledge of version control (GIT) is an additional advantage.
- Ability to learn fast on the job.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written for effective issue reporting.
- Basic leadership skills.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Candidate should not be above age 33.
- BSc Computer science / computer engineering.
- Relevant BSc field.
Monthly take home is between N130,000 - N150,000