- Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications and software
- Providing technical support to teams within the organisation, and to external clients when required
- Assisting with systems integrations
- Managing ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Identifying and resolving technical issues
- Managing coordination at a local and international level where required
- Delivering regular and customised training to teams within the business
- Preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organisation’s systems
- Developing reports for teams across the business.
- Qualification: B.Sc degree in any relevant field
- Skills: Candidates are expected to have both business skills and technical IT knowledge, and the ability to manage multiple high-level tasks under pressure
- Age Range: Candidates must be maximum of 27 as at their last birthday.
Years of Experience Fresh graduates preferred.