Applicant must be able to:
1. Design, code, modify and maintain applications within the enterprise network.
2. Deep functional knowledge and hands on design and development experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc).
4. Take part in organisation projects with regards to Application development and web services requirement.
5. Offer LAN support at head quarter and branch offices when necessary.
6. Engage with regulators and third parties to build APIs for integration according to specification.
7. Proper understanding of SDLC and Agile Programming Methodology.
8. Build and maintain Enterprise Business Intelligence and Analytics platform.
9. Ability to work in a team of other IT specialists for effective running of IT activities.