Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis.
- Translate customer requirements into System configuration
- Implementation Design
Partner API / Integration Support:
- Provision of support to Developers, Merchants, Banks and Aggregators integrating to Interswitch Products and Services.
- Perform Interface Testing for all 3rd Party Integrations to the Interswitch Platforms.
- Support the Interswitch Developer community on the Developer Support Centre and API Documentation Portal.
- Responsible for API Document Management; ensure that APIs and Integration documentation are clear, easy to understand and up to date.
- Provide sample codes and libraries to ease the Integration Experience
Interface and User Acceptance Testing:
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing and other Functional testing
- Carry out Proof of concept (POCs) based on Business Needs
- Creates and maintains up to date Test scripts for new and existing API services.
- Operationalize new APIs successfully on Production
- Configuring, customizing and translating customers’ requirements to documented specifications
- Create Implementation Guides and Operational Manuals for Implemented solutions
- Provide support for all Customer Onboarding efforts.
- Performs Early Life Support on Implemented Services and Product
- Training where required
- Manage Sandbox environments with minimal downtime.
- Technical Sales support to Sales team where required