A fast-growing engineering firm based in Lagos wishes to invite experienced capable hands who are self-driven and would like to become a part of our team to fill the below position.
- Develop service plan for carrying out routine service visits; perform analysis, interpret data and provide written recommendations to ensure customer operations perform at optimal level.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Escalate and troubleshoot customer queries and complains.
- Conduct plant survey for prospective customers.
- Manage treatment programs for both new and existing customers.
- Generate daily, the weekly and monthly report based on agreed objectives.
- Build and maintain the strong relationship with stakeholders.
- Provide service support to Team Lead engineer.
- To work closely with the lead engineer and manage delegated tasks.
- Engage in problem-solving by performing analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendation.
- Carry out scheduled plant visit.
Interested candidates must possess the following:
- A BSc/ HND in Chemical Engineering or any related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the water treatment industry.
- Must be HSE certified.
- Technical competence in boiler and cooling water treatment.
- Selling/Business development/Project management skills.
- Account management skill
- Credible leadership skill.
- Willingness to travel out of the station.
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driver’s license
- We offer a competitive package for our employees ranging from Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Child Educational Support, Annual Leave, An Official Car and many more.
Method of Application:
- All interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their ONE (1) paged resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.