DRO Health is a telehealth platform that makes healthcare easy, fast and affordable, We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Fixing bugs when they arise (because there will always be bugs)
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the iOS and Android apps
- Identifying, reviewing and assessing client feedback
- Assisting with user acceptance of applications enhancements
- Planning for business continuity & disaster recovery
- Identifying, designing and implementing proactive patterns that prevent system problems
- Technical support and maintenance of the DRO Health mobile apps
- Providing regular updates to key stakeholders at all levels, establishing strong relationships across the organization
- Frequently logging all changes, improvements and fixes on Trello
- Experience and Skills Required
- MUST be able to code in Java and Swift
- Must have a Bachelor's degree (min 2.1) in an IT related degree
- Must be able to use Git
- Should be no more than 5 years post-NYSC
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be energetic, sociable, and vibrant
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage expectations
- Be able to clearly explain issues to others
- Be able to work both independently and within a team
- Knowledge and experience with Apple Developer platform and Google Play Console
- Excellent time management skills
- Recognizes the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Must be able to work remotely
- The selected applicant will work in a supporting environment. The company encourages a culture of individual uniqueness and strengths, and achieving successes in designated roles are recognized.
- You will be supported throughout your career with emphasis on career development and access to resources to improve productivity at DRO Health.
- Health coverage
- Room for career progression
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.