A reputable company seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Responsible for developing and maintenance of applications aimed at a wide range of Android devices. Primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK and different versions of Android
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Familiar with cloud message APIs and push notifications