- Managing greenhouse and open field farms. Training and supervising farm hands.
- Researching, developing, and promoting farming practices that yields.
- Keeping detailed records regarding fields and crops.
- Promoting products and techniques through educational presentations. Managing teams of workers/farmers while conducting field visits.
Experience and Qualification Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy, Agriculture, or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong research, decision making, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Awareness of industry trends, technology, and developments.
- Sales and presentation skills will a major plus.