- Researching, developing, and promoting farming practices or products that diminish the effects of changes in soil, climate, and weather or prevent damage from pests.
- Visiting fields to collect seed, plant, and soil samples and testing samples for nutritional deficiencies, diseases, or other changes.
- Assisting with the plant selection process and the development of planting and irrigation schedules, budgets, and timelines.
- Keeping detailed records regarding fields, customers, crops, and samples.
- Generating reports and presenting findings to management, clients, or other interested parties.
- Promoting products and techniques through educational presentations.
- Bsc/Master’s in Agronomy, Agricultural Science or any other directly related field
- 2-4 years working relevant working experience as a Field Agronomist
- Applicant must be well rounded in pre- harvest and post-harvest production
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be single and willing to reside on the farm
- At resumption, applicant must be ready to undergo 3 months intensive training