Reporting to: Director – Business Development
Salary: Contract Employee – NGN 70,000 – NGN 120,000/month
Hours: 8am to 5pm. However, may be required to work outside working hours, on weekends, and on public holidays as the case may be
Location: Primary office – Lagos State
Secondary office - Ogun State, Abuja
Purpose of the position
- The organisation recently launched a lamppost advertising service in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
- They are now looking to offer services to clients in Lagos and Abuja
- This role needs to be filled by someone with mental dexterity, and the ability to think outside the box in a proactive fashion.
- Being able to multi-task and manage your time effectively is key for success on this role.
- As we grow our business over time, our team will be expanded, and this role will be streamlined.
Responsibilities & duties
- Acquiring new lamppost sites for our clients and potential clients
- Selling lamppost sites to our clients and potential clients
- Relationship management with OGSAA, LASAA, FCTADOAS, and other regulatory bodies
- Relationship management with APCON
- Proposal writing and editing with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Business analysis with Microsoft excel
Key Performance Indicator
Number of lampposts adverts sold per month
Tertiary Level Education Tertiary Level of Education in a discipline correlated to advertising
Work experience & skills
- Evidence of at least two years of work experience in a field closely related to advertising
- Proficiency with Microsoft
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Personal qualities & behavioural traits
- Ability to prioritise work.
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Proven ability to solve problems
- Proven ability to escalate problems
- Proactive and assertive
- Good decision-making skills