A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
To help achieve optimum performance of marketing campaigns by visualizing, interpreting and applying
data correctly. Also to source, develop and maintain partnerships with relevant publishers and other media
partners. The ideal candidate will bring their digital media expertise, business development skills and
publisher relationships to Terragon to build a performance-focused digital marketing drive.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, deploy, analyze and optimize digital advertising campaigns
- across multiple channels.
- Must possess strong Project Management skills to deliver
- implementations with partners from contract to launch.
- Identify, evaluate and solve problems by digging into campaign
- performance data.
- Proactive and reactive work aimed at improving the performance of
- a portfolio of clients.
- Own the process of ad traffic optimization using in-house tools,
- providing support for the Sales & AM teams, and identifying possible
- areas of growth.
- Engaging directly with clients and networks to solve issues as per
- business requirement.
- Coordinate network integrations for real-time tracking of revenue.
- Lead media buying efforts through all aspects of the cycle including
- relationship initiation, negotiation, and closing.
- Work strategically with internal teams to assess inventory needs and act upon
- those findings.
- Research premium publishers with high performance
- Strong negotiation skills while maintaining strategic partnerships with top
- In-depth industry knowledge on content providers
- Ability to analyze company and client needs, develop appropriate media
- plans to yield the desired result and maximize objectives
- Keep publishers informed on the current situation of campaigns and latest
- Continuously prospecting for new business using your existing network of
- relationships and creating new relationships.
- Identify market trends and translate these to prospects
- Identify and implement publishers’ business development initiatives for increasing reach and revenues.
- Monitor daily publisher inventory performance and ensure smooth running.
- Lead traffic/ inventory exchange efforts with partner Ad networks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field in an accredited university,
- Good negotiation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Creative approach to up-selling to an existing client base and generating
- new business
- Knowledge of standard ad servers and their working
- Basic Knowledge of HTML, Online advertising and Marketing
- Intermediary to expert knowledge of Google analytics.
- Relevant Experience
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service.
- Possession of media buying experience preferably in a digital advertising
- network or media agency is desirable. Basic knowledge of mobile
- marketing is preferred
- Advanced Knowledge of the Digital Ecosystem and Mobile Advertising
- Experience in a performance marketing will be an advantage
- Strong agency relationships
- Skills and Competencies
- Have a win-win attitude
- Ability to efficiently manage cost
- Ability to present and manage budget
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Should have a strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Should have strong team player with excellent interpersonal and
- communication skills
- Should have strong attention to detail; exceptional technical and
- problem-solving skills
- Should have strong Excel skills are a must, (familiarity with pivot tables)
- Data interpretation skill/Excel skills
- Research and development
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Performance Areas Performance Measures/Indicators
- Customer Satisfaction
- Achieve 80% customer satisfaction from each campaign.
- Promptness in attending to customers concerns.
- Provide customers with useful pre and post-campaign insights
- Financial Performance
- 100% delivery of campaign KPIs and budgets. Ensuring results are
- delivered with best possible margins. Weekly and monthly platform
- reporting and analysis.
- Prepare and publish quarterly mobile report alongside relevant insights that serves as industry reference.