Morning Side Properties seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Coordinate Fleet Management
- Fixed Assets Management
- Oversee expenditures and work with management and accounting department to manage the budget
- Assists in overseeing preparation of reports required by government agencies.
- Assign work tasks, create schedules, and manage calendars
- Ensure that the companys Administrative and HR operational policies and processes are adhered to and continually improved.
- Assist in all activities concerning the sourcing & recruitment of staff, performance management, staff discipline and HR administration.
- Coordinate all matters of employee work permits and visas.
- Coordinate and / or conduct departmental training and conduct new hire hotel orientation program.
- Implement corporate policies and procedures on compensation, incentive, bonus and benefits. Continually assesses employee morale by analyzing absenteeism and turnover records, lateness and resignations.
- Assists other department heads / HOD's in the formulation of HR policies and procedures for their respective departments. Assists with and ensures that all procedures concerning promotion, transfer and staff resignation is carried on within Company policy and also within legal boundaries
- Promote employee communication activities and channels, to encourage and enable feedback from staff
- Maintain a positive relationship with staff representatives and ensure any employee grievances are monitored and resolved.
- Responsible for all back office and administration tasks of the department.
- Develops and maintain confidential departmental staff and associated files, documents, pay scale details and/or other important databases.
- Coordinates, controls and inspects employee’s facilities, meals, rest rooms etc. ensuring it is of the highest possible standard of cleanliness and comfort.
- Coordinate employee wellness and safety programs.
- Conduct needs analysis, develop, implement, and monitor training programs and material
- Encourage a good standard of employee conduct and behavior and coordinates disciplinary procedure as and when necessary.
- Ensure appraisals are carried out for every employee as at when due or as per hotels management policy, and also review all appraisals and follow up on development needs, if required.
- Assist in communication of key messages to all staff.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous in demanding situations.
- Have a Strong background preferably in the hospitality sector in general administration, employment, employee relations, benefits, wages and salary, employee training, accident prevention, and government regulations and policies.
- Strong written communication skills required with an understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Four-year college degree in Business Administration or Human Resources or Master's Degree education. Well versed in HR and Payroll Management Systems (HRIS Systems). And Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, HRIS system, Applicant Tracking system, and online recruiting resources.
- Five years Admin and Human Resources management experience required preferably in the hospitality industry minimum experience of 1 to 2 year in the same position at 4 Star or 5 Star Hotel.