Eduwalt Communications (EWC) has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people's lives.
- To prepare files for new applicants making sure all documentation is included.
- To respond promptly to a large volume of incoming enquiries both via email and telephone about the institute, it’s programmes, and the admission process.
- To process applications from enquiry, to offer efficiently and accurately using the student Information System (CAMS) and CRM (Salesforce).
- Would be responsible for filling and processing client’s documents.
- Coordination with Clients, College Representatives to facilitate client documentations.
- Ensure that all of the information provided by the clients is accurate and correct while preparing and checking all legal documents.
- To correspond with applicants throughout the admission process to complete their application files and unsure all documentation is collected.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Must be computer savvy.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.