Virtual Nigeria is a Red Hat training partner. Red Hat is an American software company and is the world’s most trusted provider of Linux and open source technology. We provide enterprises with an open stack of trusted, high-performing technologies and services made possible by the open source model. Currently the only certified training partner (CTP) in West Africa, we have an unwavering commitment to equip your organisation with the knowledge, skills, people resources and tools to succeed.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you also have previous experience as a secretary or executive administrative assistant and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, a successful admin assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes, write and distribute email, correspondence
- Update and maintain a filling system
- Maintain contact list
- Provide general support to visitors and callers on Red Hat offerings and services
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.