Cambel Shipping and Logistics Service Limited is an independent Nigerian based freight forwarding & logistics organisation providing international Sea, Air & Road transportation services. With representation all over the worlds.
- Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Identifying new customer opportunities.
- Maintains and expands customer base.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Develop and implement marketing plans.
- Expand and develop marketing platforms.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Conducting market research.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Report on key performance metrics.
- Create marketing presentations.
- Monitor industry best practices.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of one year experience.
- Applicant must be articulate and intelligent
- Applicant must possess good communication skills.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.