Old Mutual Nigeria consists of a Life Assurance and General Insurance business and provides a wide spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients' circumstances.
- Deliver on daily task and adheres to service and quality standards.
- Provides both direct and indirect service to customers and intermediaries.
- Ability to initiate reinsurance cession and recovery on timely basis
- Ensure timely capturing/loading of data into operations software
- Proficiency in the usage of Microsoft office for report generation and interpretation
- Having a fair knowledge of group and credit life assurance products
- Understanding the corporate claims management process and procedures
- Respond to immediate requirement in line with standard operating procedures
- Ensure daily operational Customer Service efficiency/delivery.
- Responsible for the daily work flow and volumes within the turnaround time
- Maintains and enhances service/work standards to delivers quality work within a given process
Key Result Areas
- Respond to immediate administrative requirements within time frame
- Follows standardized processes and provides administrative support in line with business demands.
- Delivers on daily task promptly.
- Uses standard administrative techniques to coordinate own work.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality.
- Makes increased contributions/effort in broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
Qualifications and Experience
- A first degree or its equivalent in relevant field
- Experience in a technical operations department
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of MS packages (Word, Excel etc.)