Efficacy Construction Company is a Lagos Nigerian-based building construction, civil engineering and project management company that specializes in all building construction, civil engineering and project management works.
- As an Admin Officer, you will welcome visitors and take calls in a warm and professional manner.
- You will appreciate the importance of reception and the significance of being at the forefront of a successful business.
- You will also assist the HR Operations Manager in ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the office and all ancillary operations and administrative works.
The essential duties for this job include:
- Accommodate visitors, clients and job candidates.
- Direct potential clients to relevant departments
- Control distribution of conference call numbers
- Coordinate conference room bookings and appointments
- Record, file and track all outgoing and incoming courier and sort mail
- Manage all matters pertaining to reception/office appearance and utilities
- Maintain a database of suppliers and service providers
- Maintain inventory of office stationery
- Assist HR Operations Manager with office fit out requirements
- Record all incoming invoices in the register book, gaining appropriate approval where necessary, and forward to Account Department in a timely fashion.
- Maintain updated list of staff names, contact information, birthdays and movement records
- Assist with administrative tasks and support to all departments and individuals, where necessary
- Perform other tasks as required and directed by your superior.
- BSc/HND in Business Administration and other related fields.
- Between 22 to 26 years (Female preferably)
- 1-3 years’ experience as an Administrative Officer
- Administrative skills
- Sound communication skills
- Organizing skills
- Finance & Accounting skills
- Agile and resourceful
- Ensure all staff enter their names in daily attendance
- Do a compilation of daily attendance of all staff every Friday and submit same to Operations manager.
- Do a daily report of lateness and absenteeism to the HR Operations by 9AM.
- Open and keep an up to date file for any new staff that is employed and data entry.
- Retrieve all forms (Guarantor, confidentiality, Reference forms and others) from all staff at least 1 week after it is issued to them.
- Keep a daily record of all visitors that come to the office.
- Restrict unauthorized entry of visitors into offices.
- Oversee and manage all cleaning and office security procedures daily and attend to all printing, papers, envelopes, dairies, etc.
- Before the end of the week in which a new staff resumed, forward to the printer details of new staff for printing of their Identity cards.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.