New Energy Services Company Limited (NESSCO) is a 100% indigenous company that offers capabilities for Crane Maintenance, Marine Vessels, Portable Buildings, Major Onshore and Offshore Construction Services, Operations and Maintenance Services, Subsea Services and Structures. In conjunction with our technical partners, we offer clients complete project expertise from conception to delivery stage.
- Generate all related communication as directed by upper management and ensure confidentiality is protected
- Maintain all files and ensure confidentiality is protected
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Planning, organizing and managing events
- Ordering office supplies
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- Work weekly and monthly report
- Good language communication and coordination skills
- Proficient in the use of office software
- Lead, direct and mentor administrative staff to achieve maximum output.
Requirements, Experience & Skills
- HND/B.Sc in Business Administration or any related field of study.
- Minimum of 3 Years post NYSC working experience as administrative personnel in a professionally structured organization.
- Candidates residing on the Lekki/Ajah axis are preferred.
- 3 years requisite experience in the field.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.