Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers to compete effectively in their markets.
- Successful candidates will be responsible for general administrative tasks.
- BSc/HND in Business Administration, Public Administration or any related discipline with a minimum of Second Class lower/ Lower Credit.
- Minimum of 1-year post NYSC experience in Office Administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, database management and record keeping
- Good interpersonal skills