Eolyon Integrated Resources Limited is a consulting firm with specialization in human resource management, management consultancy services, business development consultancy services and capacity building services
An Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Manage office stock, prepare regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organize company records.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (eg letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Candidate must have a working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Time management and organizational skill
- Knowledge of MS office
- Candidate must be a residence of Lagos State.