A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Hour of Work: Monday to Saturday except for CDS days
Job in Brief
Administer basic operation services from travel inquiries, counseling, enrollment, and embassy preparation to client’s pre-arrival arrangements
Assist the senior administrative officers/ Admin manager in carrying out all official directives
Report directly to the Admin manager or Branch head
- Must be between the ages of 20-24
- Preferably a newly posted NYSC Corp Member to Lagos State
- Should have a bachelor’s degree or HND in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper preferably any science discipline, IT/computer science, office technology.
- Should possess good office management and communication skills
- Should have the ability to communicate professionally and intelligently with clients in a polite manner
- Should also have the ability to produce written documents with clearly organized thoughts, using proper construction and grammar
- Should also be able to exercise independent initiative and judgment.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office
- Should possess excellent relationship management skills
- Should possess excellent negotiating skills.