A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role:
- Acquisition of profitable new customers through the creation, development and maintenance of high quality customer relationships.
- Supervise branch cash transactions including receipts and payment of cash and other acceptable financial instruments.
- Achieve budgeted growth within agreed and approved business risk limits.
- Analyses and reviews quality of potentials and existing business to ensure maximum profitability.
- Work in close relationship with operations and business development unit to ensure that credit applications for new and existing clients are correctly prepared.
- Provide leadership in areas of expertise, particularly in the provision of products and services to customers.
- Supervise activities and performances of Relationship officers ensuring that they meet and surpass targets.
- Visit branches, groups and group meetings to identify or confirm client needs and obtain feedback on level of satisfaction with existing products and services.
- Receive and process loan application forms for approval and maintain all relevant account records of the branch.
- Responsible for all daily operational activities of the branch including managing the staff branch, and attendance.