- Reports to: Warehouse Manager
- Supervising: As directed by the WHM
- Location: As assigned
Stock Quality and Quantity Assurance:
- Assist the warehouse manager in ensuring the correctness of all stock in the warehouse.
- Help the warehouse manager in collecting test samples and ensuring the quality and quantity of stock before taking them into the warehouse.
- Work closely with the Warehouse Manager.
Farmers Registration Conversion/Transacting Ratio:
- Call for a meeting at the expense of the WHM with the farmer’s head within the location.
- Keep records of meetings with farmers and follow-up to ensure full repayment.
Commodities Handling and Maintenance of Inventory records:
- Periodic Stock check and stock take.
- Preparation of warehouse stock report at mid-month and end of the month for warehouse manager concurrence
- Daily balancing of warehouse stock
- Issuance of GRN, GDN, and waybill to clients
- Attending to official assignments as directed by warehouse managers or his superior.