A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Assist the Senior Administrative Officers/Admin Manager in carrying out all official directives
- Report directly to the Admin manager or Branch head
- Applicants must be married
- Should have a bachelor’s degree or HND in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper preferably any science discipline, IT/computer science, office technology and management
- Applicants must reside in Ikorodu or must be willing to work at Ikorodu
- Proven 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Personnel in consulting and customer service capacities are an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office Suites
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities with practical references to past jobs.
- A team player with leadership skills
- Should possess excellent negotiating skills with practical references to past jobs.
- Should possess excellent relationship management skills with practical references to past successes.
- Should possess good office management and communication skills
- Should have the ability to communicate professionally and intelligently with clients in a polite manner
- Should also have the ability to produce written documents with clearly organized thoughts, using proper construction and grammar.
- Starting salary is Seventy thousand naira (N70, 000)