- Ensures Front desk is tidy and presentable.
- Responsible for opening and closing the office.
- Greet and welcome all guests and clients with a smile in a professional manner.
- Answer questions, enquiries and address complaints.
- Take Messages and redirect to appropriate quarters.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keeps and Updated records and files
- Work with office maintenance team to ensure a clean and habitable environment.
- Support head office team with any other duties assigned.
Skills & Qualification
- Proven experience as an Administrative staff
- Familiar with the use of existing office machines (Printer, Computers etc.)
- Proficient in English Language ( Written & oral)
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft office ( Especially MS Word & Excel)
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and Multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service Orientation.
- O.N.D/ H.N.D in any social science related course.
- Age Requirement (26 – 32 years old)
- Candidate must reside at Gbagada and its environs.
- Salary bracket (N30,000 – N40,000)
Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.