The Administrative Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The Administrative Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, office staff supervision and task delegation.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored.
- Establish a historical reference for the office by outlining procedures for protection, retention, record disposal, retrieval and staff transfers.
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems.
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office.
- Ensure that results are measured against standards, while making necessary changes along the way.
- Allocate tasks and assignments to subordinates and monitor their performance.
- Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff.
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed.
- Determine current trends and provide a review to management to act on.
- Responsible for recruiting staff for the office and providing orientation and training to new employees.
- Ensure top performance of office staff by providing them adequate coaching and guidance.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.
- Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures.
- Allocate available resources to enable successful task performance.
- Evaluate and manage staff performance.
- Implement office policies and procedures.
- Analyze and monitor internal processes.
- Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency.
- Protocol Management.
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience.
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of business and management principles.
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages.
- Knowledge in the use of ERP is an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or in a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in a related position.
- Professional Certifications in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
Key skills & Proficiency:
- Process Improvement
Location: Ota, Ogun State.