A school seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Days of Work
You are expected to run a weekly work routine of Mondays to Saturdays with flexible days off agreed with management.
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Manager to drive daily operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures to accomplish set goals. He/she will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- Applicants must be married female.
- BSc/BA in any discipline with a minimum second class upper
- Experience in foreign education consulting and immigration advisory services--an added advantage.
- Proven 2-5 years of experience as an Administrative Manager Consulting and Customer service capacities are an added advantage
- Familiarity with accounting and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office Suites
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities with practical references to past jobs.
- A team player with leadership skills
- Should possess excellent negotiating skills with practical references to past jobs.
- Should possess excellent relationship management skills with practical references to past successes.
- Oversee the activities of all the departments of the company with each Head of Department (Operations, Academics, Counseling and Account)
- Work as the Branch head and report to the MD/CEO as regards the general welfare of the company
- Takes full responsibility for quality client services from inquiries, counseling, embassy preparation and pre-arrival arrangements
- Ensure substantial growth based on projection given by the Management.
Starting salary during probation period: Eighty thousand naira (N80,000)
Confirmation salary: Hundred thousand naira (N100,000)
After positive appraisal between 6-9 months: Hundred and twenty thousand naira (N120,000) – hundred and fifty thousand naira (N150,000)