- Management and maintenance of adequate records for all Company Office facilities, Office Building, Office equipment and office environment.
- Coordinate and oversee all Office front desk activities as the first point of contact for all incoming visitors, telephone calls and incoming mails and the distribution of outgoing mails.
- Provision of Security Services and managing relationships with Security agencies on security matters, in all company locations and official residences.
- Provision of general Administrative Safeguard the Company's records with Centralized filing and an effective Archives Management System.
- Coordinate and ensure that fulfillment of the company’s obligations on Office facilities are up to date and ensure prompt payment of property rents, utility bills, all dues on statutory permits for business premises and business licences, statutory levies, rates and charges as well as government revenue demands such as advertisement / signage levies, property tenement rates, ground rents, etc
- Provision of general Administrative Services for the company’s office facilities and managing relationships with providers of cleaning services, gardening services, maintenance and other occupancy services in all company locations and ensure that all Office facilities and Office equipment are well maintained
- Handle all matters relating to Emergency management and Workplace Safety.
- Management and administration of the company's fleet of vehicles and monitoring of Office drivers / dispatch riders
- Management of Office stationary, Office supplies, Office Consumables and Office equipment.
- Ensure uninterrupted operational services in all Company Office facilities, Office Buildings and Official residences through provision of Diesel required for Generators at all times.
Required Qualifications / Experience
B.sc (1st Class or 2nd Class Upper) in Business Administration or any other degree in Management / Social Sciences
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position
Required Skills / Attributes
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good team player
- Good interpersonal and people management skills and negotiating skills
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment and tact
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in the use of Enterprise-wide application and MS Office packages
N.B - A Male candidate most preferred
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.