A reputable educational Services seeks to fill the above the position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Oversee the activities of all the departments of the company with each Head of Department (Operations, Academics, Counselling and Account)
- Work as the Branch head and report to the MD/CEO as regards the general welfare of the company
- Takes full responsibility for quality client services from inquiries, counselling, embassy preparation and pre-arrival arrangements
- Ensure substantial growth based on projection given by the Management.
- Applicants must be married
- Applicants must reside in Ikorodu and its environ or must be willing to work at Ikorodu
- BSc/BA in any discipline with a minimum second Class Honours
- Proven 2-5 years of experience as an Administrative Manager in consulting and customer service capacities are mandatory
- Experience in foreign education consulting and immigration advisory services is an added advantage
- Familiarity with accounting and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office Suites
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities with practical references to past jobs.
- A team player with leadership skills
- Should possess excellent negotiating skills with practical references to past jobs.
- Should possess excellent relationship management skills with practical references to past successes.
Days of Work
- You are expected to run a weekly work routine of Mondays to Saturdays with flexible days off agreed with management.
- Starting salary during probation period: Eighty thousand naira (N80,000)
- Confirmation salary: Hundred thousand naira (N100,000)
- After positive appraisal between 6-9 months: Hundred and twenty thousand naira (N120,000) – hundred and fifty thousand naira (N150,000)