- ND/HND/BSc in related discipline
- Minimum of 1-year work experience
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Make outbound calls.
- Ensure the office area is presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock.
- Update calendars, schedule meetings in documented minutes.
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers.
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, transcribing and faxing.
- Age limit - 28years and below
- Salary range: 70,000-100,000