- The role of Admin & Procurement Manager is to manage commercial and supplier aspects of projects. Work with team members on conducting general market research in various categories as well as research into potential suppliers, product specification and resources.
- The staff would also be required to participate in field-level planning formulation in the area of logistics and administration to provide technical and operational support to the procurement department.
- Take action to reduce costs that are focused on creating greater efficiencies, economies of scale or better quality resources for a project team, department, or business unit.
- Manage all logistics operation including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely, cost-effective delivery.
- Work with freighters and clearing agents, cost and price analysis for services, etc.
- Coordinate work efforts of others to ensure integration and completion of work against expectations
- Evaluate and ensure that vendor performance meets or exceeds defined performance standards and adheres to overall company policies and procedures.
- Bin card management, arrangement of items in store, secure store, carry out periodic counts, update records of issuance and receipt, etc.
- Acts as a liaison between the Company and vendors;
- Interprets contract provisions and review of contracts to evaluate overall revisions, price, and past performance of each contract prior to bid or renewal;
- Obtains price quotes from vendors and compares quotes with the specifications and availability of items;
- Organizes, updates and retains product information files and purchase order records;
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times and streamline work processes to provide quality customer service.
- Receiving goods and other supplies (imported and local goods)
- Stationery Management (call cards, ID Access, business cards etc.)
- Responsible for smooth running of print management system
- Responsible for office space management
- Generate bi-weekly reports on Admin activities.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years Post-NYSC experience in a similiar role.
- Certification in supply chain management would be an added advantage.
- Customer Relationship: Ability to facilitate and accelerate the business relationship based upon an understanding of the customer.
- Legal Limitations: Knowledge of local legal limitations and Nigerian shipping laws.
- Basic knowledge of Project Management to ensure successful delivery (on time, within budget, meeting agreed upon success criteria) to establish clear goals.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills.
- Good reporting skills.
- Good interpersonal skill
- Creative and highly analytic.
- All Staff
- Service providers
- Other stakeholders.