Responsible for company supplies, maintenance of office equipment and facilities; arrange for repairs when necessary. Responsible for procurement, Facilities Inventories, Documentation and Records.
- Organize the maintaining of all office equipment and facilities; arrange for repairs when necessary. Make recommendations for new or additional office equipment as appropriate.
- Initiating planned maintenance programs for a variety of office equipment and preventive maintenance of facility equipment
- Installs, moves, repairs, and removes equipment and utilities within the building.
- Supervises the maintenance or repairs of office equipment and facilities; procurement of office equipment, asset management and shipping of procured company equipment.
- Ensures strict adherence to company procedures on facilities management, asset management, and procurement activities.
- Responsible for property survey and Facilities; Facilities Inventories, Documentation and Records.
- Monitors and evaluate the consumption of energy and water within the facilities
- Store Management
- Energy management – PHCN & Generator
- Provide administrative assistance to company management and other officers as required.
- Organizes coordinates and monitors the procurement activities at the various stages of work, as well as takes the appropriate measures to ensure that the entire procurement cycle is on schedule and within the budget and in accordance with the requisition or contract requirements.
- Communicates with vendors to interpret, clarify, inform and resolve maintenance issues.
- Provides assistance to office personnel on appropriate purchasing procedures.
- Maintains good relationships with vendors to provide the maximum utilization of their expertise, ideas, methods and material application in order to achieve maximum cost savings.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Document Control - Reviewing and keeping records of a transaction of sale and purchase goods and services.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A good university first degree is required with 1 or 2 years’ experience.
- Flexibility & Creativity Skills
- Strong Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
- Customer Centric Orientation
- Excellent interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Communication Skills
- Detail-Orientation - Meticulous, Punctilious & Conscientious
- Team Orientation & Spirit
- Detail oriented but able to quickly grasp the big picture
- Microsoft office proficiency