Prominence & Co. - We provide both manual and computerised bookkeeping/accounting services to our clients. All books and records are maintained to the highest standard ensuring compliance with the statutory requirement.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- You must be computer literate, have a minimum OND.
- Ability to drive will be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.