A firm in the trade and services sector seeks qualified candidates who resides in Lagos to fill this role
- Administrative Assistant responsibilities include:
- Making travel and meeting arrangements (producing agenda an yaking minutes).
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- Ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of the office.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests and handling correspondence.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Typing, preparing and collating report