The Ag. MD will give daily operational and administrative updates to the CEO. This position will be responsible for coordinating three reporting lines: Operations, Marketing and Supply Chain. The core role of the Ag. MD is to ensure minimal interruption in manufacturing activity by coordinating internal affairs of employees and external affairs with local authorities with the sole aim of delivering set targets.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Provide inspired leadership.
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the company. Oversee the company's fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Create sales plans and quotas in alignment with the company's business objectives.
- Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy with consultation with CEO.
- Increase business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Establish clear sales objectives for the week, month, year, etc.
- Initiate and innovate marketing strategies to increase sales and reduce costs.
- Create an environment that promotes performance and positive morale.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong market presence.
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer
- Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sales reports, production reports and supply chain reports and submit findings and analysis to CEO.
- Assist with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
Essential job related attitudinal and administrative skills
- Internet and Computer savvy
- Creative mindset
- Collaborative personality
- Comfortable with business growth strategies.